Hello my sweetest darlings <3
Am actually greeting my naturally sweetest chocolate protein balls that I have been continuously and constantly sinking my teeth into since my breakfast time and until now while am writing this post.No just kidding, but they are seriously the sweetest truffles I had ever had!These soft dates protein balls are my greatest friends when I am trying to make life out of a life with NO PROCESSED SUGARS and still having a good life and a sweet life with all the sweetest things in my mouth, All i could in my ears is the word sweet sweet sweet and that’s without actually seeing either brown or white or cane or any type of refined sugars from my pantry..
Am excited for you friends, now am talking to you my Internet friends and my world union of weight loss aspirants!
Let’s eat them..mm, first let’s make them..
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BALLS
These sweetest protein balls are your best friends for weight loss snack time, because they contain
- no refined sugars(Hit for weight loss!)
- no saturated fats like butter or margarine or vegetable oils(rem they are weight loss enemies)
- naturally sweetest things one earth that has been passed by the mightiest and sweetest ‘Dates’
- loaded with little amounts of healthy fat like coconut oil(our brain needs fat guys, so do not live without fat)
- studded with dried cranberries that seem very glossy when combined with coconut oil
- rolled in tiny chia seeds that are the greatest food for weight loss because they are rich in omega-3/fibre
and and and loaded with enough PROTEIN..the one that is the basic building block for muscles that help melt fat faster!
and finally they taste extremely chocolaty!
Common guys, let’s not be too harsh on all things sweet while we sweat out to lose those pounds , we all need some LIFE after all!
Its super easy to make and you don’t even need a food processor to combine the ingredients, it’s jut your hand and the magical porridge bowl is all you need to make these little friends aka my no sugar chocolate protein balls, We all knew how important it is to include protein in our weight loss meal to boost our metabolism and to help build that lean muscle that fight against fat, so am kind of finding more way and actually fun way to include protein into my meal. Sometimes it’s the natural protein and sometimes the protein supplements(by the way am still not using my protein powder as a post workout meal) and so this idea of using it in desserts..Wrap..I have these gorgeous beauties sitting in my fridge right now <3
I invested just 15 min to make a batch of roughly 10 chocolate protein balls that are actually lasting for more than a week and what else guys..what else is stopping you from making these right nooooowwww!
Each truffle has only 92 calories in it and they make a perfect snack or a post workout snack! Enjoy and don’t forget to take this nutrition info as just a guideline
- 10 Dates Pitted
- 1 Scoop Chocolate flavour Protein Powder
- ¼ cup dried raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Take pitted dates into a bowl and start mashing them with your fingers, it will be little sticky to handle, Add in protein powder and combine well.
- Then add the chia seeds and dried berries,At this point you will understand how much fat you need to bind the mixture,
- If your dates are moist enough you won't need much of coconut oil, mine took only ½ tablespoon of partially melted coconut oil. Add that as well and form a nice dough.
- Apply oil to you palm and start rolling into desired sized balls.
- Roll them on a bed of chia seeds if that's ok for you, personally I didn't like the outer layer of chia seeds as it is not so appealing for me to eat(you can see the picture)
Sub cranberries with any dried fruit like raisins